Remote Support 19.2.5 Release Notes
July 14, 2020
- This version of Remote Support has been certified for physical BeyondTrust Appliances, virtual BeyondTrust Appliances, and cloud deployment models.
- RS 19.2.5 is certified for Base 5.5.0 and Base 6.0.1.
- Resolved a performance issue with Jump Item enumeration.
- Resolved a desktop detection issue with iPadOS 13.1.
- Added prefix search to LDAP search options.
- Improved drag and drop support for group policy reordering.
- Relaxed restriction on long display names coming from providers.
- Resolved issue with session key submission with IE 11.
- Corrected passive Jump Client connection frequency.
- Resolved issue with remote shell recording conversion.
- Resolved a session setup issue with iOS when Click-to-Chat is disabled in Atlas environments.
- Resolved an internal server error which occurred during session report download.
- RS 19.2.5 supports upgrades from Remote Support 18.2.9+.
- RS 19.2.5 supports ThinClient protocol 2.1 and 2.2.
- RS 19.2.5 requires Integration Client 1.7.1.
- RS 19.2.5 requires ECM 1.5.0.
- RS 19.2.5 is certified with the following mobile versions: