Remote Support 19.2.3 Release Notes
April 16, 2020
- This version of Remote Support has been certified for physical BeyondTrust Appliances, virtual BeyondTrust Appliances, and cloud deployment models.
- RS 19.2.3 is certified for Base 5.4.0 on the B200v7 appliance, and certified for Base 5.5.0 on all other compatible appliance models.
- Resolved an issue with sorting Reports summary by Team.
- Resolved an issue with selecting an existing session policy on the customer client tab.
- Resolved an issue with local RDP from Linux representative console.
- Resolved an issue with customer client crash in Peer-to-peer (P2P) environments.
- Resolved an issue with traffic node not responding in Atlas cluster environment.
- Resolved an issue with input control when the customer client is minimized.
- Resolved an issue with testing LDAP nodes if the email attribute is removed from user schema.
- Resolved an issue with password length with credential injection.
- Resolved an issue with sending endpoint FQDN to ECM.
- Resolved an issue in which screen sharing randomly causes client sessions to become unresponsive.
- Resolved an issue which prevents starting sessions from public portals on Mac systems.
- Resolved an issue with slow performance in generating reports.
- Resolved an issue in which Real Time Dashboard was displaying stale data in rare conditions.
- RS 19.2.3 supports upgrades from Remote Support 18.2.9+.
- RS 19.2.3 supports ThinClient protocol 2.1 and 2.2.
- RS 19.2.3 requires Integration Client 1.7.1.
- RS 19.2.2 requires ECM 1.5.0.
- RS 19.2.3 is certified with the following mobile versions: