Remote Support 19.2.2 Release Notes
January 21, 2020
- This version of Remote Support has been certified for physical BeyondTrust Appliances, virtual BeyondTrust Appliances, and cloud deployment models.
- RS 19.2.2 requires Base software Base 5.5.0.
- Resolved session start issue from Passive Jump Clients immediately after an upgrade.
- Resolved Issue Submission Form not passing fields when session is submitted.
- Fixed scroll bar in categories section under Canned Scripts.
- Resolved Issue Submission Form not passing fields with Support Button.
- Resolved Display Name not being filled in Issue Submission Form when using Public Portal Authentication.
- RS 19.2.2 Supports upgrades from Remote Support 18.2.9+.
- RS 19.2.2 requires Integration Client 1.7.1.
- RS 19.2.2 requires ECM 1.5.0.
- RS 19.2.2 is certified with the following mobile versions: