Remote Support 19.1.8 Release Notes
October 15, 2019
- This version of Remote Support has been certified for physical BeyondTrust Appliances, virtual BeyondTrust Appliances, and cloud deployment models.
- RS 19.1.8 requires Base software Base 5.4.0/5.5.0.
- Support for macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- Fixed the inability to rotate credentials using UPN logon suffix with the Vault module.
- Now Support Buttons can be deployed in Window login screen.
- Fixed the inability to deploy Jump Clients in older Linux distros.
- Fixed a vPro Client crash issue.
- Supports upgrades from Remote Support 18.1.3+.
- Supports ThinClient Protocol 2.1 and 2.2.
- RS 19.1.8 requires Integration Client 1.6.3.
- RS 19.1.8 requires ECM 1.2.4.
- This release is certified with the following mobile versions: