Remote Support 19.1.7 Release Notes
September 17, 2019
- This version of Remote Support has been certified for physical BeyondTrust Appliances, virtual BeyondTrust Appliances, and cloud deployment models.
- This release requires Base software Base 5.4.0/5.5.0.
- Fixed an issue where entering an incorrect password during a local push would cause the Rep to start the process over again instead of just asking for another password
- Fixed an issue with URL not redirecting to session recording if required to login again
- Fixed issue where macOS updates through munki fail to install when an elevated Jump Client is installed
- Fixed issue where key injection not passing through Linux Jump Client sessions when remote is non English
- Fixed issue with directory navigation in Shell Jump
- Fixed issue with remote shell stall on macOS
- Supports upgrades from Remote Support 18.1.3+.
- Supports ThinClient Protocol 2.1 and 2.2.
- Requires Integration Client 1.6.3+.
- Requires Endpoint Credential Manager 1.2.4+.
- This release is certified with the following mobile versions: