Android Customer Client 2.2.18 Release Notes
July 28, 2022
As a workaround for our customers that must have the file transfer feature, we now have the Android Customer Client 2.2.18+ app, a separate app which is managed by BeyondTrust Support.
For the release Android Customer Client 2.2.18+ release notes, please see Android Customer Client 2.2.18+ Release Notes.
For more information on the file transfer feature, please see File Transfer To and From the Android Device.
- Resolved issue in which the Play Store would incorrectly flag some devices as incompatible.
- Resolved issue with Customer Agreements being enabled, causing sessions to not connect to the rep on some devices.
- Android customer client will now let the rep console know when to display a hand pointer during screen sharing.
- Resolved issue in which Knox screen sharing was sometimes stretched.
The BeyondTrust Android Customer Client 2.2.18 works with:
- Android devices running 6.0 or later.
- Existing BeyondTrust Remote Support installations, version 19.1 or later.
- BeyondTrust Android Customer Client 2.2.18 uses ThinClient Protocol 2.2.
- The Android Customer Client 2.2.18 is available for download in Google Play.