Privilege Management for Mac 23.5 Release Notes
July 6, 2023
- Trellix (formerly McAfee) Agent (required if you are installing the Privilege Management client with Trellix)
New Features and Enhancements:
- Updated the Privilege Management for Mac menu bar to improve usability by including the adapter version, policy name (if available), policy revision (If available) and allow the end user to copy all information visible.
- Updated the Privilege Management for Mac QuickStart template.
- Improved the process of sending Privilege Management for Mac events by sending events in batches.
- The pwsclient and BeyondInsight adapter can use wildcards for the certificate field.
For more information on the Privilege Management for Mac QuickStart template, see Templates.
- Resolved an issue with error logging incorrectly reporting new policy not conforming to XSD schema.
- Resolved an issue with the mount assist feature where updates to applications fail and are removed from the Applications folder.
- Resolved an issue with the C++ interrogator code that caused invalid challenge response codes to be sent for the WD Discovery application.
- Privilege Management Policy Editor 23.5
- Privilege Management ePO Extension 22.7
- Privilege Management Console Adapter 23.5
- BeyondInsight/Password Safe 23.1
- Trellix Agent 5.7
If you have a business requirement to downgrade the Mac client, please first uninstall the currently installed version.
Supported Operating Systems:
- macOS 13 Ventura
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11 Big Sur
For more information about compatibility, please see Privilege Management for Windows and Mac: Supported Versions and Operating System Compatibility.