The Workstyle Summary shows you your Workstyle settings at a glance, and allows you to configure the following elements of a Workstyle.
The tabs are displayed across the topic. Some of these tabs may not be displayed if they've not been configured in your policy.
The Overview tab allows you to quickly access the following features of your policy:
Allows you to edit the description of your Workstyle and enable or disable it.
Allows you to configure the following types of rule:
- Application Rules
- On-Demand Application Rules
- Content Rules
- Trusted Application Protection
Allows you to configure the following type of rule:
- Trusted Application DLL Protection
- General Rules
Allows you to configure the following General Rules:
- Collect User Information
- Collect Host Information
- Prohibit Privileged Account Management
- Enable Windows Remote Management Connections
Allows you to configure the following Filters:
- Account Filters
- Computer Filters
- Time Range Filters
- Expiry Filter
- WMI (Windows Management information) Filters