Log In to the BeyondInsight Console
Logging into the console varies depending on the type of authentication configured for your system.
The following authentication types can be used:
- BeyondInsight: Create a BeyondInsight user in the console and add the user to a group.
- Active Directory: Create a group and add Active Directory users as members.
- LDAP: Create a user group and add Active Directory users as members.
- RADIUS: Configure multi-factor authentication with a RADIUS server.
- Password Safe Authentication: Please see the Password Safe Administration Guide
- Smart Card: Please see the Password Safe Administration Guide
- Third Party Authentication that supports SAML 2.0: Please see the Password Safe Administration Guide
When working in the console, the times displayed match the web browser on the local computer unless stated otherwise.
- Open a browser and enter the URL for your BeyondInsight cloud instance.
- Enter your username and password.
- The default username is Administrator, and the password is the administrator password you set in the
- If applicable, select a domain.
- Click Login.
If the initial login attempt fails, and two-factor authentication (2FA) is enabled, the user is taken to the 2FA page for security reasons.
For more information, please see the Password Safe Administration Guide.
Log Out of the Console
To log out of the console, click Profile and preferences in the top-right corner, and then click Log Out.