Create the LikewiseEnterprise Database
You can create the database using the Reporting Database Connection Manager or using SQL Server.
Use the Reporting Database Connection Manager
Use the Reporting Database Connection Manager to create the database. The manager is installed with the ADBridgeDBUtilities-*.exe installer.
- From the Start menu, go to BeyondTrust > AD Bridge, and select Reporting Database Connection Manager.
- Select Enable BeyondTrust AD Bridge Reporting.
- Select the SQL Server instance from the list.
- Select the authentication method. If you select SQL Server, then enter the credentials.
- Enter the timeout value.
- Click Create Database.
- Click Test Connection to ensure proper access to the SQL Server instance.
Use SQL Server
In earlier versions of AD Bridge, BeyondTrust provided certain files on the ISO image. In AD Bridge version 10.0 and later, an ISO image is no longer created.The CreateLikewiseEnterpriseDatabase.sql script is now installed with the ADBridgeDBUtilities* package and is located in:
To create the AD Bridge Enterprise Reporting Database using SQL Server:
- Start Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio and connect to the database engine.
- Create a database named LikewiseEnterprise.
- Copy the SQL Server database creation script to a location accessible from SQL Server:
- In SQL Server Management Studio, on the File menu, click Open and load the AD Bridge Enterprise database creation script:
- Connect to the LikewiseEnterprise database, and run the script. If the script executes with errors, run the script again.