- Extra data included in the exported role template file.
- Input data not being sanitized.
- PBSMC Role does not display with fresh install of 9.0.0 (not an upgrade).
- Maintenance page does not show version for PBSMC/BIUL after a fresh install.
Unauthenticated API call returning version information.
Updated the UVM installer and software to be compatible with Windows 2016.
Retrofitted the UVM software to disable features not used by the UVMSQL Appliance.
Added code signing for five .NET Core 2.1 projects.
Removed the use of the haadmin account.
Updated UVM management software to support Windows 2016 and SQL 2016.
Created upgrade path for previously installed licenses.
Created a PowerBroker for Windows Protection role.
Rebranded many areas of the user interface.
Updated builds to sign with the latest certificate.
Migrated API key information into the version 3.0 API key service.
Refactored the Template Import to apply validation prior to populating the Draft view.
Added logic to allow upgrades between builds.
- Certificates created on February 29th (leap year day) are invalid.
- Unable to bitlocker c:\ on 20 or 50 (TPM not enabled).
- On all pages, the Next button does not enable until unblur.
- Favicon not present (MS Edge Only).
- Cannot press Enter to select buttons (space works).
- Page jumps around when trying to scroll down (MS Edge).
- Disabled checkbox is ever so slightly different size than enabled.
- When pressing tab through a page there is no indication of currently being on a radio button (network page).
- When on step 8, step 9 is valid so progress shows as 90%.
- Home and End keys do not function for intended purpose within a text box.
- Time picker does not allow input of two digits when specifying the time (Safari).
- Appliance Discovery Tools returns "Error: The appliance did not respond" when changing the IP but IP change was successful.
- Auto redirect to diagnostics when configuration wizard completes does not work on Safari.
- Password Safe portal error connecting to Active/Active SQL server.
- Eye Digital Program Folder listing restored to Start Menu programs after BI update.
- In Diagnostics, there should be a warning if CAPS LOCK is on when logging in.
- EventServer generating Service alerts on HA Secondary saying it was terminated unexpectedly.
- "Configure Notifications" or "View all notifications" pages do not allow clicking the previous page through the navigation menu.
- Machine reboot after rename is recorded as an unexpected shutdown and displays a prompt at next logon.
- Unnecessary word wrap for creating database line item.
- The username is no longer displayed when you click on the profile icon on the header.
- New machine name in URL fields are not being applied to BI (REMEMConfig).
- Syncit Update errors on non-configured UVM.
- If a backup is taking a while and the page times out (user does not extend session) the backup progress indication is lost
(backup still completes though).
- Time Zone, date, and time picker in config wizard do not display a default value in Azure (deployed as UTC).
- Plugging in another USB device when on a specific menu on the LCD screen will cause the LCD to bump back to the main screen.
- Color Blind settings do not work.
- HTML injection is possible due to the method in which the HTML content is displayed on the screen.
- Page not designed for Portrait layout print option for optimal viewing.
- Shutting off the BeyondTrust UVM Service will shut off Diagnostics.
- An underscore is displayed in the selected counter.
- Dashboard graph shows nothing (no faded color of graph) when SQL Mem/Disk/CPU Usage is 0%.
- BT Header does not always display on release notes page.
Weekly CPU performance data may already contain data on new images.
Some inconsistent formatting is presented in the MS/SQL/BT EULAs.
Unable to RDP to UVM when FIPS is enabled.
CSP errors returned on HA page for exclamation mark image on toaster.
The "Apply Pending Changes" is slow to complete when applying any change to a role (noticeably slower than UVM performance).
When a role is disabled, the tile is black and the white font in the Name is not visible.
When changing product serial numbers an error message displays duplicate messages.
On the license version, a value of "Unknown" is not right-aligned like a numerical version.
Invalid name space error returned on config wizard.
Refreshing the Analytics And Reporting Web Service Endpoints fails on UVM's running SQL 2008R2.
BI database initialization fails on 2014R4 image.
There are timeouts with some lics but not others.
Unable to view the complete text of a notification.
After running configuration wizard the BI URLs still show the old machine name.
In Azure, Spectre/Meltdown card not showing UVM as patched, even though it is.
Unable to use Emergency Recovery tool when password has been set to blank.
HA and session archiving fail when SHA is disabled.
Stopping the BTUpdater service results in it being displayed twice on the stopped services side.
There is a large white space area in log export card.
Opening any page on UVM seems to cause a shake effect, more-so on right side of page.
When enabling a role, the spinner is not long enough and the pending state change page takes too long to return to normal.
Large numbers in the performance counters are right-aligning.
Apply Security Updates doesn't always trigger the supi.exe file.
PowerBroker for Windows Importer checkbox does not work.
Internet Explorer screen rendering not sizing correctly.
Inverse Colors setting does not display the tools' labels.
Enterprise Update Server Role displays as enabled during config wizard.
No feedback is available for status of database creation once browser window is closed.
Remote MultiSubnet for Database Creation page defaults to ON.
Minimal formatting on the database creation page success pop-up dialog.
ApplianceInformation API call was added to Maintenance and Diagnostics pages pre-login but was not removed once new method was used for populating menu.
Under Diagnostic Tools, Internet Explorer does not render the screen size correctly.
Under Settings Tools, the Inverse Colors setting does not display the Tools labels.
The Enterprise Update Server role displays as Enabled in the configuration wizard.
Once the browser window is closed, no feedback is not provided about the status of database creation.
The Remote MultiSubnet option on the Database Creation page defaults to ON.
There is minimal formatting on the Database Creation page for the success dialog.
The ApplianceInformation API call still appears on the Maintenance and Diagnostics pages before login.