- This version of Bomgar has been certified for the physical Bomgar Appliance (B300P), virtual Bomgar Appliances (VMware & Hyper-V), and cloud deployment models.
- This release requires Base software 4.4.1 or later.
New Features and Enhancements:
- Introducing the Bomgar Virtual Appliance for Hyper-V. The Virtual Appliance is certified to deploy to your Hyper-V 2012 RS (standalone or role-based) hosts.
- Languages are now supported.
- The Endpoint Credential Manager protocol version is now displayed on the /login > Status > Information page.
- Resolved an issue with the AltGr key not working properly in some situations.
- Child processes spawned from whitelisted applications are now restricted to having the same .exe in order to maintain being whitelisted.
- Resolved an issue with using all capitalized HTTP or HTTPS in Web Jump Item URLs.
- Added an option not to send credentials with Web Jump Items.
- Resolved an issue with cancelling a UAC prompt and the Endpoint Credential Manager button remaining enabled.
- Resolved an issue with creating a Web Jump Item that only has “http://”.
- Resolved an issue with UAC prompts sometimes appearing twice when running the registry editor special action.
- Resolved an issue with get_api_info returning non-PAM related values.
- Resolved an issue with get_session_attributes returning an error.
- Resolved an issue with get_api_info not returning “0” for perm_backup and perm_reporting when they were not allowed.
- Resolved an issue with Jumpoints not looking for proxy settings in the .ini file.
- IP addresses listed in the Jumpoint configuration proxy window are now cleared if “No access restrictions” is selected.
- Updated the verbiage for protocol tunnel to say “127.0.0.1” instead of “localhost”.
Privileged Web Access Console
- Resolved an issue with the Privileged Web Access Console not displaying credential store entries if they had the same display name as another entry.
- Updated the message displayed in the “Enter Credentials” window of the Privileged Web Access Console to be the same as the native access console.
- Resolved an issue with incorrect times sometimes showing in Jump Policy error messages on the Privileged Web Access Console.
- Resolved an issue with displaying an error message instead of redirecting back to /login after exiting an access console that was elevated from a Privileged Web Access Console.
- Resolved an issue with the Jump approval times being off by an hour in the Privileged Web Access Console.
- Removed the full screen button when the Privileged Web Access Console is run in Safari.
- Resolved an issue with session recording sometimes being corrupted if they were in the process of being converted while an upgrade to the site occurred.
- Resolved an issue with the keyboard ownership notification not displaying in session recordings.
- Resolved an issue with the “Account Expires On” option in group policies not propagating to the users after it was changed.
- Resolved an issue with emails received from Jump policy sessions having the same timestamp for session start and end.
- Resolved an issue with the sorting of the dropdown platform lists.
- Resolved an issue with the browser support warning not showing for Internet Explorer 8 on /login.
- Supports upgrades from PAM 15.2.2+. If on a version prior to this, multiple upgrades will be required.
- Requires API version 1.15.1.
- Requires Integration Client 1.6.2.
- Requires Endpoint Credential Manager 1.0.4.
- Certified with the following Bomgar Mobile versions:
- iOS Access Console 2.2.2+
- Android Access Console 2.2.3+
- Android Unattended Access Client 2.2.0+
- NOTE: The above mobile apps require trusted CA-signed certificates on the appliance.
- Discontinued support for RDP via newly deployed Jumpoints on Windows XP/2003.