- DevOps Secrets Safe deployment is currently only supported using Helm 2.
- DevOps Secrets Safe is currently supported on Kubernetes version 1.13, 1.14, 1.15.
- DevOps Secrets Safe CLI (ssrun) is supported on any standard Unix / Linux environment that has Python 3.5 or higher and
- The MD5 signature is: 177043a577e1a3ddecf684652b2c20a3
- The SHA-1 signature is: 85cb363c364baf3ae4e25e1ed1176c5734c0488a
New Features and Enhancements:
- Command-Line Interface: The ssrun command-line interface is a cross platform user friendly tool for managing Secrets Safe
- Kubernetes Deployment: Secrets Safe is a cloud native application designed to be cloud platform agnostic and deployable
- Initialize, Seal, and Unseal: Secrets Safe supports a RSA private key initialization and sealing workflow.
- Health Monitoring and Recovery: Maximize uptime with internal health monitoring and integration with Kubernetes Liveness
and Readiness Probes.
- Key Value Store Secrets and Scopes: Store arbitrary secrets organized individually or grouped in scopes.
- Metadata Storage on Secrets and Scopes: User created key value metadata on any secret or scope allow.
- User and Group Access Control: Granular access control allows grant or deny for API endpoints and entities.
- IP Based Safelist Access Restrictions: Safelists allow users to explicitly grant or deny access to specific IP addresses for
- Internal Authentication: Internal user and group management for simplified initial deployment and configuration.
- API Key Application Authentication: Key base authentication for machine to machine application access.
- Oracle Identity Cloud Services Authentication: Authentication and group synchronization for users and groups stored in
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol Authentication: Authentication and group synchronization for users and groups
stored in LDAP.
- Syslog Event Sink for Auditing and Logging: Send audit and log events to one or more syslog servers.
- Elasticsearch Event Sink for Auditing and Logging: Send audit and log events to one or more Elasticsearch servers.
- Console Event Sink for Auditing and Logging: Send audit and log events to one or more Elasticsearch servers.
- Oracle Database Support: Supports Oracle database as a persistent data store.
- Postgresql Database Support: Supports Postgresql database as a persistent data store.
- Subscription Based Licensing: Simple subscription-based licensing.
- Integration for Ansible: Native support for Ansible via an Ansible lookup plugin.