Real-Time State API
The real-time state API provides information about the current state of the BeyondTrust Appliance B Series. Data include logged-in representatives, support sessions in progress, and queue statuses. The real-time state API provides a summary of the current system state rather than a history of events. It can answer such questions as:
- What sessions are waiting in a queue?
- What sessions have a representative in them?
- What sessions have been in the system for longer than X minutes?
- What is the estimated wait time for a session?
- How many chat support sessions are in progress?
- How many RDP sessions are in progress?
- How many sessions started from a session key or the issue submission form are in progress?
- Which representatives are logged in?
- Which representatives are available to accept sessions from a specific queue?
- In which sessions is a representative participating?
- How long has a representative been logged in?
- Which representatives are idle, are busy, or have automatic session assignment disabled?
The real-time state API is an authenticated API. For instructions on using authenticated APIs using OAuth, see Authenticate to the Remote Support API.
- How many sessions has a representative participated in during the last X hours?
- What is the total amount of time a representative has been idle during the last X hours?
- What is the total amount of time a representative was participating in at least Y sessions during the last X hours?
- How long has a representative been idle, busy, or available?
For this type of historical question, see Download Reports with Archive.