Security Package Update Installer 3.0.6 Release Notes
June 15, 2021
New Features and Enhancements:
- Resolved issue with database which could lead to reboots when installing some packages under certain circumstances.
- Resolved issue which would cause some installed packages to incorrectly show as skipped.
- Enhanced logging regarding package size and available server disk space at install time.
- SUPI Service API allows creating duplicate schedules which breaks processing (not UI).
- This update is available via the BeyondTrust Updater or as a manual installer from the download tool.
- The desktop SUPI.EXE no longer has a user interface but can still be used at the command prompt to support scripting.
- SUPI 3.0.x is a prerequisite to installing UVM Software 3.2.2 and later.