Security Package Update Installer 3.0.5 Release Notes
April 1, 2021
New Features and Enhancements:
- Improved readability of SUPI log files.
- Enhanced handling of multiple packages in progress or pending after appliance reboot.
- Resolved issue in which certain packages could fail to install.
- Resolved issue in which .SUPI files were not removed from hot directory after installation on Server 2012 appliances.
- Resolved issue in which SUPI package install date was being set to the package download date.
- Resolved issue in which updates with a status of In Progress and Failed were no longer visible on the View Updates page after 24 hours.
- Resolved issue in which corruption of Index.xml and ServiceIndex.xml files caused processing of available updates to fail.
- Resolved issue in which package install status was incorrect when an individual component from a package was not installed.
- Resolved issue in which certain packages could timeout before completion.
- SUPI Service API allows creating duplicate schedules which breaks processing (not UI).
- This update is available via the BeyondTrust Updater or as a manual installer from the download tool.
- The desktop SUPI.EXE no longer has a user interface but can still be used at the command prompt to support scripting.
- SUPI 3.0.x is a prerequisite to installing UVM Software 3.2.2 and later.