BeyondTrust Appliance U-Series Software 3.3 Release Notes
August 10, 2021
New Features and Enhancements:
- Added additional Configuration Wizard Questions.
- Added an Appliance Key / Marketplace Appliance Bit in BeyondInsight.
- Removed Enterprise Updater Service.
- BeyondTrust Network Security Scanner (Retina) has been replaced with BeyondTrust Discovery Agent.
- Added SSL support for SMTP in Maintenance.
- Rebranded UVM to BeyondTrust Appliance U-Series.
- Added BeyondInsight low-privilege SQL user support.
- Made adjustments to service names.
- Added KMS server support for well-known volume license keys.
- Added BeyondTrust Anti-Malware (BAM) notifications to the notifications area in the Web UI.
- Added Support for BeyondTrust Anti-Malware (BAM) agent .
- Removed the Roles Templates feature from the Roles Editor UI.
- Resolved issue in which the backup service could not correctly process a large number of session monitoring files.
- Resolved issue in which the Maintenance > View Update History page displayed incorrect information.
- Resolved missing service errors in UVM_Interface.log.
- Resolved issue in which backups failed when the remote database connection string contained the word local.
- Resolved issue in which Queue File Synchronization did not work on High Availability page.
- Resolved issue in 2020-R1 and 2020-R2 images in which SQL Analysis Server permissions were missing, causing backups to fail when Analysis/Reporting roles were turned on.
- Resolved issue in which deleted BeyondInsight users were still presented as selectable users in notifications (including disabled, locked, and quarantined accounts).
- Resolved issue with the licensing monitor in which it would check for drive encryption on virtual images when it should have only done so on hardware.
- Resolved an issue in which Analytics & Reporting failed if it ran for more than 10 minutes.
- This update is available via the BeyondTrust Updater or as a manual installer from the download tool.
- .NET Core 3.1.14 or later is required.