Integration Client 1.7.1 Release Notes
November 19, 2019
New Features and Enhancements:
- The software has been rebranded with the new company logo.
- Created installer for Metrics Plugin which will handle schema updates during installation.
- Updated the Integration Client to support / store Jump Group Information.
- SQL Plugin updated to support Jump Groups.
- Metrics Plugin updated to support Jump Groups.
- File System Plugin updated to support Jump Groups.
- Updated the settings UI to restrict log file retention to 60 days or less.
- Resolved an issue with API Tester where support site selection didn't work on initial attempt.
- Resolved an issue which prevented the IC from correctly identifying when a session recording had been deleted or expired causing it to make multiple download attempts.
- Resolved an issue which caused an exception to be displayed to the user when partial info was entered in the API Tester tool.
- Resolved an issue with pulling the same session twice when schedules overlapped.
- Resolved an issue with the entire Site Configuration window not being displayed when viewed with lower resolutions.
- Resolved an issue with the API Tester not downloading the “Start Date:”’s day of data.
- Resolved an issue with an erroneous email being sent upon syncing.
- Integration Client 1.7.1 is compatible with 18.1 and greater versions of our product.
- Metrics-DB Plugin 1.7.1 (196) is certified to work with Integration Client 1.7.1.