Base 6.1.0 Release Notes
April 20, 2021
New Features and Enhancements:
- Users can now set up SNMP v3 and v2 on /appliance.
- The /appliance interface now includes a notification about EOL appliances.
- Added support for DevOps Secrets Safe.
- The /appliance interface now displays NTP status.
- Resolved issue in which alerts were being sent to Cloud customer for expiring Bomgar/Beyondtrust certs.
- Cleaned up unsupported cipher list displayed in the /appliance interface.
- Resolved issue with NIC teaming when using DHCP.
- SAML IDP is now disabled by default.
- SAML namespace URLs are now supported in /appliance.
- Base 6.1.0 supports upgrades from Base version 5.5.0+.
- Base 6.1.0 supports the following hardware versions: bp.200.8, br.200.8, b.200.9, br.300.4, b.300.5, bp.300.4, br.400.2, and b.400.3.
- Base 6.1.0 supports the following virtual hardware versions: br.v.2, bp.v.1, and bp.v.2.
- Base 6.1.0 is verified for:
- 21.1 RS
- 20.2 PRA
- 21.1 PRA