Base 6.0.1 Release Notes
August 18, 2020
- The Base 6.0.1 software has been certified for physical hardware versions: br.200.8, bp.200.8, b.200.9, br.300.4, bp.300.4, b.300.5, br.400.2, and b.400.3.
- Base 6.0.1 has been certified for virtual hardware versions: br.v.2.
- Base 6.0.1 supports upgrades from Base versions 5.4.0, 5.5.0, 5.5.1, and 6.0.0.
- Base 6.0.1 is certified for 19.2.5 RS, 20.1.4 PRA, and 20.1.1 RS.
New Features and Enhancements:
- Made changes to the install process to inform the customer and to handle the longer 6.0.x install length
- Now logging some messages for remote stores to syslog.
- Resolved an issue with failover and clusters.