Base 6.0.0 Release Notes
July 14, 2020
- This version of the Base software has been certified for physical Appliances (B200, B300 & B400), virtual Appliances (AWS, Azure, Hyper-V & VMWare) models.
- Requires Base 5.4.0+ for upgrades.
New Features and Enhancements:
- Support SAML authentication for /appliance.
- Added AWS Secrets Store backend.
- Removed link-local management addresses (169.254.1.1).
- Added a network reset feature to local console.
- Added TLS 1.3 support.
- Added SSL debug tool in /appliance > Support > Utilities.
- Appliance time is displayed in /appliance > Status.
- Enabled HTTP2.
- Syslog events for certificate operations.
- Added option to force renew Let’s Encrypt certificate.
- Corrected disk provisioning for T3/M5 instance types for AWS models.
- Resolved issue with syslog with IPv6.
- Resolved issue in which encrypted disk was not properly displayed on Storage tab.