Base 5.4.0 Release Notes
February 26, 2019
- This version of the BeyondTrust Base software has been certified for physical BeyondTrust Appliances (B200, B300 & B400), virtual BeyondTrust Appliances (Azure, VMWare & Hyper-V), and cloud deployment models.
- Requires Base software 5.0.0+ for upgrades.
New Features and Enhancements:
- SSL certificates can now be created using Let's Encrypt.
- The default sites option has been deprecated.
- DHCPv6 is now supported.
- Username and password are no longer required fields to support some KMIP servers.
- Resolved an issue where Jump Clients could fail to connect under some conditions.
- Resolved an issue with sending emails using STARTTLS from /appliance.
- Resolved an issue where uploading an SSL certificate without a key could result in an error under certain conditions.