Android SDK 2.2.13 Release Notes
August 13, 2020
New Features and Enhancements:
- SessionStartException has a new method getError, which returns a new ErrorType enum value describing the cause of the exception.
- New BomgarSessionDelegate callbacks have been added.
- When a connection issue causes the client to lose connectivity to an appliance, sessionReconnectStart is called instead of sessionDidDisconnect. Only after the reconnect attempt fails is sessionDidDisconnect called, which is a total connection state reset, with any new session requiring a new connection and authentication.
- These events alert the app to the current screen sharing state that the connected representative has initiated.
- A new BomgarSession method, setPrivacyScreen, was added.
- This method can be used to disable the representative from capturing the contents of the screen.
- To resolve issues with screen sharing failing to capture when moving to a new Activity, removed any calls of setRunningActivity(null) from onPause.
- Updated the documentation to remove the suggestion to call setRunningActivity(null) in the Activity onPause.