Privileged Remote Access 21.1.3 Release Notes
July 20, 2021
- This version of Privileged Remote Access has been certified for physical BeyondTrust Appliances, virtual BeyondTrust Appliances, and cloud deployment models.
- This release requires Base software Base 6.1.0 or Base 6.1.1.
- Resolved race condition that occurred when editing outbound events.
- Resolved screen sharing issue on endpoints with no physical monitors attached.
- Resolved Rep Console display issues that occurred when scaling was set to 150%.
- Resolved issue with Vault discovery timeout.
- Improved GDM compatibility for Linux Jump Clients.
- Resolved obscure TLS backward compatibility negotiation issue.
- Resolved erroneous warnings for cluster synchronization.
- Resolved session title issue with BYOT RDP.
- Resolved issue with credential injection to BeyondInsight/Password Safe.
- Resolved Web Access Console crash during remote file transfer.
- Resolved several issues with copy/paste functionality.
- Resolved semaphore leak in headless Jump Client.
- Supports upgrades from Privileged Remote Access 20.1.3 PA+.
- Supports ThinClient Protocol 2.1 and 2.2.
- Requires Integration Client 1.7.3.
- Requires Endpoint Credential Manager (ECM) 1.5.0.
- This release is certified with the following mobile versions: