Privileged Remote Access 21.1.2 Release Notes
May 6, 2021
- This version of Privileged Remote Access has been certified for physical BeyondTrust Appliances, virtual BeyondTrust Appliances, and cloud deployment models.
- This release requires Base software Base 6.1.0.
- Resolved issue that caused sporadic disconnects during remote RDP sessions.
- Resolved issue with vendor admin permissions.
- Resolved internal authorization issue during Jump Client deployment.
- Resolved issue with AltGr character injection in Jump Client sessions.
- Resolved issue that caused sporadic crash in remote RDP Jump.
- Supports upgrades from Privileged Remote Access 20.1.3 PA+.
- Supports ThinClient Protocol 2.1 and 2.2.
- Requires Integration Client 1.7.3.
- Requires Endpoint Credential Manager (ECM) 1.5.0.
- This release is certified with the following mobile versions: