Privileged Remote Access 20.2.5 Release Notes
June 10, 2021
- This version of Privileged Remote Access has been certified for physical BeyondTrust Appliances, virtual BeyondTrust Appliances, and cloud deployment models.
- This release requires Base software Base 6.0.1, Base 6.1.0, or Base 6.1.1.
- Improved ability to react to endpoint display changes.
- Resolved logging issue in credential provider, which could crash other Windows applications.
- Resolved issue in which web access console crashed during remote file transfer.
- Resolved semaphore leak issue in headless Linux Jump Client.
- Resolved issue in which Linux Jump Client sporadically stopped responding.
- Resolved AltGr character injection issues with Remote VNC.
- Improved robustness of Jumpoint connection handling.
- Resolved VPro connection issue.
- Resolved issue with pointer hotspots.
- Resolved issue with rep sensitivity to QT_PLUGIN_PATH environment variable.
- Resolved issue with sporadic agent disconnections.
- Added the ability to reset vendor user's MFA app.
- Resolved AltGr character injection issue with Jump Client sessions.
- Resolved extraneous window creation during rep session acceptance.
- Resolved Vault account checkout issue for logged-in account user.
- Resolved error in Details link in Vault reports for invited reps.
- Resolved Jumpoint crash issue in environments without DnsDomainName.
- Resolved spurious exception on rep shutdown.
- Resolved stuck installation bar when upgrading through /login on Base 6.1.
- Supports upgrades from Privileged Remote Access 19.2.3+.
- Supports ThinClient Protocol 2.1 and 2.2.
- Requires Integration Client 1.7.3.
- Requires Endpoint Credential Manager (ECM) 1.5.0+.
- This release is certified with the following mobile versions:
Due to changing industry standards, XP client support has been removed in 20.2.4. Customers who require client support for this operating system should remain on Privileged Remote Access version 20.2.3.