Privileged Remote Access 20.2.4 Release Notes
March 30, 2021
- This version of Privileged Remote Access has been certified for physical BeyondTrust Appliances, virtual BeyondTrust Appliances, and cloud deployment models.
- This release requires Base software Base 6.0.1.
- Resolved lengthy pauses during cut and paste operations.
- Resolved several issues that caused RDP crashes.
- Resolved issue that prevented launch of RemoteApp sessions.
- Resolved crash in Session Forensics when passed bad data.
- Resolved issue that caused premature disk full detection in large Atlas deployments.
- Resolved nonfunctional Korean/English change key when using VMWare.
- Resolved issues with referral handling during Vault account rotation.
- Resolved issue with credential encryption on Linux Jumpoints.
- Increased RDP timeout to accommodate slower endpoints.
- Resolved issue using credential injection with certain cloud sites using MFA.
- Resolved issue in which Special Actions was missing for some Windows endpoints.
- Resolved issue which caused frequent Linux Jumpoint disconnections.
- Resolved an issue with 2FA activation for some AD accounts.
- Improved Hangul IME experience.
- Resolved a screen sharing issue that occurs when client runs as system service.
- Resolved issue that caused sporadic VNC disconnection.
- Resolved issue with Linux Jumpoint upgrade process.
- Resolved issue with Linux Jumpoint process lifecycle.
- Resolved an issue with vendor console login if 2FA was activated.
- Resolved an issue with vendor password resets not requiring 2FA.
- Resolved unexpected termination of Linux Jumpoint after multiple Shell Jumps.
- Resolved issue with Linux Shell Jump sessions and symbolic links in the File Transfer tab.
- Resolved issue with Linux temporary file cleanup.
- Supports upgrades from Privileged Remote Access 19.2.3PA+.
- Supports ThinClient Protocol 2.1 and 2.2.
- Requires Integration Client 1.7.3.
- Requires Endpoint Credential Manager (ECM) 1.5.0.
- This release is certified with the following mobile versions: