Privileged Remote Access 20.2.3 Release Notes
December 15, 2020
- This version of Privileged Remote Access has been certified for physical BeyondTrust Appliances, virtual BeyondTrust Appliances, and cloud deployment models.
- This release requires Base software Base 6.0.1.
- Resolved several intermittent RDP crashes.
- Resolved incorrect screen sharing state after RDP logout.
- Added reconnect logic for specific RDP server errors.
- Resolved stuck CTRL key in remote RDP session.
- Resolved VDI-related screen sharing crash.
- Resolved numpad and Alt-Gr issues in web rep console.
- Resolved rare file corruption issue with multi-copy/paste during remote RDP session.
- Resolved issue with single and double quotes on international keyboard layouts.
- Restored Windows XP endpoint compatibility.
- Resolved an issue with web Jump injection.
- Resolved a SNOW integration issue.
- Resolved Linux Jumpoint crash when injecting SSH key.
- Improved endpoint resilience to buggy and/or overly large UI elements when Session Forensics is active.
- Resolved account selection issue in Vault > Endpoints page.
- Supports upgrades from Privileged Remote Access 19.2.3PA+.
- Supports ThinClient Protocol 2.1 and 2.2.
- Requires Integration Client 1.7.3.
- Requires Endpoint Credential Manager (ECM) 1.5.0.
- This release is certified with the following mobile versions: