Privileged Remote Access 20.2.2 Release Notes
October 14, 2020
- This version of Privileged Remote Access has been certified for physical BeyondTrust Appliances, virtual BeyondTrust Appliances, and cloud deployment models.
- This release requires Base software Base 6.0.0.
- Resolved mouse cursor issues in web jump.
- Resolved issue with session recording sizes.
- Resolved screen flickering during sharing.
- Resolved issue with Alt-Gr in web jump.
- Resolved potential performance issue with access console on macOS.
- Resolved issue with missing DLLs when installing new Windows access consoles and jumpoints.
- Resolved issue with session color quality after elevation.
- Resolved issue with extra session creation after failed authentication attempts.
- Resolved issue with discrete GPU utilization on macOS.
- Resolved cut and paste issue related to terminal services.
- Supports upgrades from Privileged Remote Access 19.2.3PA+.
- Supports ThinClient Protocol 2.1 and 2.2.
- Requires Integration Client 1.7.3.
- Requires Endpoint Credential Manager (ECM) 1.5.0.
- Supports ECM Protocol 1.5.
- This release is certified with the following mobile versions: