Privileged Remote Access 20.1.5 Release Notes
February 4, 2021
- This version of Privileged Remote Access has been certified for physical BeyondTrust Appliances, virtual BeyondTrust Appliances, and cloud deployment models.
- 20.1.5 PA requires Base 5.5.0, 6.0.1, or Base 5.6.0 (b300 series Physical Appliances, Virtual Appliances, and FIPS mode Appliances).
Issues Resolved :
- Resolved issues with smart card authentication.
- Resolved a failure to send alert emails.
- Resolved a screen sharing issue when client runs as system service.
- Resolved issue with Atlas node selection by network prefix.
- Resolved timing issue with pinned client configuration reload.
- Resolved missing line in Special Actions menu.
- Resolved missing mouse click events in session forensics reports.
- PRA 20.1.5 with Base 5.6 is FIPS 140-2 Level 1 certified.
- Supports upgrades from Privileged Remote Access 18.3.3+.
- Supports ThinClient Protocol 2.1 and 2.2.
- Requires Integration Client 1.7.2.
- Requires Endpoint Credential Manager (ECM) 1.5.0.
- This release is certified with the following mobile versions: