Privileged Remote Access 20.1.2 and 20.1.3 Release Notes
June 11, 2020
- This version of Privileged Remote Access has been certified for physical BeyondTrust Appliances, virtual BeyondTrust Appliances, and cloud deployment models.
- This release requires Base software Base 5.5.0.
- Resolved issue with email delivery.
- Resolved an issue in which watermarks sometimes prevented Jump when the endpoint was at the login screen.
- Resolved an issue in which a message was blocking the login screen when a Jump Client policy contained app restrictions.
- Resolved an issue in which areas of a scaled screen would not be updated.
- Resolved an issue in which Web Jump did not ignore invalid certificate even when instructed to do so.
- Resolved Mac copy/paste issue.
- Resolved an issue which caused slow pixel conversions in low color RDP modes.
- Resolved a serious performance problem with RDP delayed event queue.
- Resolved an issue in which the directory listing was truncated during file transfers.
- Supports upgrades from Privileged Remote Access 18.3.3+.
- Supports ThinClient Protocol 2.1 and 2.2.
- Requires Integration Client 1.7.2.
- Requires Endpoint Credential Manager (ECM) 1.5.0.
- This release is certified with the following mobile versions: