Privileged Remote Access 19.2.2 Release Notes
November 5, 2019
- Support for macOS 10.15 (Catalina).
- Resolved an issue where Jump Clients would not upgrade and install in older Linux distros.
- Resolved an issue where a pre-defined domain field is blank when attempting an RDP Jump Method.
- AD users are now able to change Email address in My Accounts.
- Resolved an error when editing LDAP providers.
- Resolved a Vault issue where domain password rotation fails.
- Resolved an issue where Public Display Name caused SAML Authentication to fail.
- Resolved an issue where key injection failed to pass through Linux Jump Client session.
- Cloud customers are now able to change SMTP port to different settings in Email Configuration.
- Due to changes in Catalina, macOS 10.10 is the minimum supported version for PRA 19.2.2
- 19.2.2 PRA requires Base 5.5.0.
- 19.2.2 PA supports upgrades from 18.3.2PA+.
- 19.2.2 PA supports ThinClient Protocol 2.1 and 2.2.
- 19.2.2 PRA requires Integration Client 1.6.4.
- 19.2.2 PRA requires ECM 1.2.6.
- This release is certified with the following mobile versions: