Android Access Console 2.2.6 Release Notes
May 7, 2019
New Features and Enhancements:
- The Android access console now uses mobile VP9 decoding.
- A list of recently used Jump Items has been added.
- Resolved an issue with unexpected error messages appearing during screen sharing.
- Resolved an issue with logging into the app on Android Oreo.
- Resolved various issues that could cause the software to stop unexpectedly.
- Resolved an issue with the application becoming unresponsive after opening and closing several command shell windows.
- Resolved an issue with the Jump Item name not being listed in the Jump Item details.
- Resolved an issue with the application unexpectedly stopping when connecting to sites running older versions of the software.
- Updated the last access timestamp format to match the last online timestamp format.
- Resolved an issue with the rep invite message not appearing.
- Resolved an issue with the screen sharing quality settings appearing for RDP sessions.
- Added icons for new Jump Item types.
- Resolved an issue with the screen sharing button displaying for Shell Jump sessions.
- Resolved an issue with the credential store option not appearing during an elevation attempt.
- Resolved an issue with the Android access console crashing on login for devices running Android 4.4.2.
The BeyondTrust Android Representative Console works with:
- Android devices running 4.3 or greater.
- Existing BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access installations, version 17.1.1 or greater.
- Support sites with a trusted CA-signed certificate on the appliance.
- The Android Rep Console is available for download in Google Play.