Privileged Identity 7.1.0 Release Notes
June 24, 2021
New Features and Enhancements:
- Custom Account Store endpoints now show up in the Custom Communication Type Association list.
- InsightVM is now supported as a propagation target.
- Added a PRA theme to the web app.
- SSH key generation workflow improvements.
- SSH key generation and request, grant, and delegation permissions are now available in the web app.
- Added management of Okta Universal Directory accounts.
- Random passwords can now be generated for stored/shared credentials in the web app.
- Added SSH Key Requests to the Current Activity web panel.
- Now when configuring Zone Processors, you can multi-select groups for adding and deleting.
- Added some Event Syncs for some settings changes.
- Added filtering and paging to the Shared Credential List PowerShell commandlet.
- Descriptions can now be added to access accounts.
- The web app now supports column resizing.
- Resolved an issue with Refresh and Discovery operations on Ubuntu 20+ not showing the Managed User Keys.
- Resolved an issue with removing Account Stores from Jobs.
- Resolved an issue with Azure VM enumeration.
- Resolved an issue with retrieving external accounts that contained double back slashes.
- Updated the Maximum Checkouts error message to be more descriptive.
- Removed the erroneous error message when using DUO to log into the web app.
- Resolved an issue with some VMWare ESX Account Type Resources not being available in the web app.
- Resolved an issue with Account Elevation Favorites not saving all of the values.
- Resolved an issue with the Web Service API timing out while enumerating accounts available for injection.
- Resolved an issue with the Phonetic Password setting not syncing from the Admin Console to the web app. Also resolved the issue in which the Phonetic Password setting would not save between web app logouts .
- Resolved an issue in which pressing Enter while editing the App Launch Advanced options caused the window to close instead of going to the next line.
- Added a JSON Configuration Option for MaxResults, which determines the maximum items returned for Web Service calls. Also added a field for manual entry for the Arbitrary Elevation page.
- Resolved an issue with Add/Edit/Delete permissions not working as expected when the user had permissions on the system or account directly.
- Resolved an issue in the web app with some columns not being exported.
- Resolved an issue with RSA On-Demand tokens not working properly.
- Resolved an issue with the Edit Web Panels option sometimes remaining enabled after unchecking the setting.
- Resolved an issue with DAM enrollment on Linux due to ServiceURI not being accurate.
- PI 7.1.0 exe installer SHA 256 checksum: 75C8806136AF8EB630DD5B251BCF4DF3E98FB9798A15A89E67521A9879649E6C.
- Privileged Identity 7.1.0 supports upgrades from 188.8.131.52, 5.5.5.x, 6.0.x, and 7.0.x.
- PI 7.1.0 supports BeyondTrust PI ECM Plugin 19.4.2.