Privileged Identity 6.0.1 Release Notes
July 9, 2020
New Features and Enhancements:
- Added Job Create/Edit functionality to the web application.
- Added Azure Key Vault Account Store Extension.
- Added HashiCorp Vault Account Store Extension.
- Added AWS Secrets Manager Account Store Extension.
- Improved support for SQL Server 2019.
- Added search filter tooltips.
- Added support for retrieving SSH keys (PuTTY) through the API in addition to existing RSA key support.
- Added visual indications for password checkout status.
- Updated the installer to include integration components.
- Resolved an issue in which password request emails were not being sent to the requester on grant or deny.
- Added client-side validation to comment and description fields for passwords.
- Resolved issues related to PingOne and OneIdentity SAML logins.
- Resolved an issue with disconnected account management password policy incorrectly applying special character filters.
- Resolved issues related to using integrated windows authentication with some types of MFA enabled.
- Resolved an issue related to editing password detail fields.
- Resolved issues related to launching applications using static fixed credentials.
- Resolved an issue with disconnected account management that caused the targeted non-default account to be configured incorrectly on initial push.
- PI 6.0 exe installer SHA 256 checksum: 65dfbaf4f9adfeda62affae9c3c2b91e69b4149424a18732e4d0743c95242048.
- PI 6.0 supports upgrades from 126.96.36.199+.
- PI 6.0 supports BeyondTrust PI ECM Plugin 19.3.1.