Privileged Identity 22.214.171.124 Release Notes
March 31, 2020
New Features and Enhancements:
- Filters in Jobs no longer require ID: and a Job ID column has been added.
- Added the ability to add an asset tag to a stored credential when adding the stored credential through the web app.
- Added the ability to add systems to management sets when enrolling passwords through the web app.
- Resolved an issue in which the DAM client installer was not correctly reading the LocalAccountName setting.
- Resolved an issue in which Account Filter was not working properly when a user was assigned Per Account Permissions.
- Resolved an issue with not being able to edit External Account types.
- Resolved an issue with certificate authentication auto-logon.
- Resolved an issue with managing passwords in newer versions of MySQL and MariaDB.
- Resolved an issue in which the prerequisite checker was not detecting .NET Core.
- Resolved an issue in which limiting the number of historical passwords was not removing some of the passwords.
- Resolved an issue in which the Message Details window was showing the Operating Result numeric value instead of a readable status message.
- PI 126.96.36.199 exe installer SHA 256 checksum: 9B9AA50C84FFAD4FB57166517463B85C30E15B921C6463B81BBCE791FEF7408D.
- PI 188.8.131.52 supports upgrades from 184.108.40.206+.
- PI 220.127.116.11 supports BeyondTrust PI ECM Plugin 19.3.1.