Privileged Identity ECM Plugin 19.4.4 Release Notes
March 8, 2022
New Features and Enhancements:
- Added support for Jump Items with names that exceed the NetBIOS max length limit.
- Added support for retrieving Azure AD accounts and making them available for injection.
- Added support for a new (available in PI 7.1+) API call to retrieve credentials without the need to check permissions on each credential individually. Also added support for a manual config option to bypass that operations/permissions check when used with PI releases prior to 7.1.
- Addressed an issue in which domain credentials may not have been returned in all the available formats for certain Jump Items.
- Addressed an issue which prevented the plugin from correctly processing incoming requests in parallel.
- The Privileged Identity ECM Plugin requires ECM 1.6.0+.
- The Privileged Identity ECM Plugin supports upgrades from any prior release.