Privileged Identity - ECM Plugin 19.4.1 Release Notes
July 14, 2020
New Features and Enhancements:
- Added the ability to configure optional inclusion of additional credentials in the results list for an endpoint in SRA. Configuration is by Jump item type and targets specific systems within specific credential stores. This configuration lives in a separate JSON file with an example included with the plugin.
- Addressed an issue in which accounts were filtered out of the results list for Shell Jump items when the Account Type was anything other than Linux. This prevented the retrieval of accounts from Cisco, OS390, AS400, and other systems, even though those systems could be accessed via Shell Jump.
- The Privileged Identity ECM Plugin requires ECM 1.5.0+.
- The Privileged Identity ECM Plugin is compatible with Privileged Identity 18.104.22.168+.
- The Privileged Identity ECM Plugin requires 20.1.1+ of the Secure Remote Access products.