Privilege Management for Windows 23.6
August 8, 2023
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (required to use Activity Viewer, Power Rules, PowerShell audit scripts, and PowerShell API)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 (required to use Agent Protection)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 (required to use Multifactor Authentication with an OIDC provider)
- PowerShell 3.0 (required to use Power Rules, PowerShell audit scripts, and PowerShell API)
- Microsoft SQL Server Compact 4.0 (required on the endpoint that will run the Activity Viewer console)
- Trellix (formerly McAfee) Agent (required if you are installing the Privilege Management client with switch EPOMODE=1)
New Features and Enhancements:
- [KB0020204]Allows for support of publisher matching to custom catalog subsystems, which allows for scaling of policies to reference many hundreds of thousands of app definitions.
- Resolves an issue that could see a significant delay when right-clicking on large and/or network files to load the context menu.
- Resolved an issue where installers with file type MSP were not correctly recognized by our rules.
- Resolved an issue where incorrect endpoint operating system information was reported to the BeyondInsight platform.
- Privilege Management Policy Editor 23.6 (recommended), 21.3+
- Privilege Management ePO Extension 22.7 (recommended), 21.1+
- Privilege Management Console Windows Adapter 23.6 (recommended), 21.6
- BeyondInsight/Password Safe22.4 (recommended), 7.2
- Trellix Agent 5.7
- Trellix ePO Server 5.10 Update 13
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- LTSB 2015
- LTSB 2016
- LTSC 2019
- Core 2016
- Core 2019
- Core 2022
For more information about compatibility, please see Privilege Management for Windows and Mac: Supported Versions and Operating System Compatibility.