Privilege Management for Windows 23.6.89
August 18, 2023
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (required to use Activity Viewer, Power Rules, PowerShell audit scripts, and PowerShell API)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 (required to use Agent Protection)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 (required to use Multifactor Authentication with an OIDC provider)
- PowerShell 3.0 (required to use Power Rules, PowerShell audit scripts, and PowerShell API)
- Microsoft SQL Server Compact 4.0 (required on the endpoint that will run the Activity Viewer console)
- Trellix (formerly McAfee) Agent (required if you are installing the Privilege Management client with switch EPOMODE=1)
New Features and Enhancements:
This is a maintenance release. There are no new features to note.
- Resolved an issue with Oracle VirtualBox installations that failed when passing options to the installer.
- Resolved an issue that could see delays when using File Explorer and MS Office applications.
- Resolved an issue where smart cards were not being read over RDP connections.
- Privilege Management Policy Editor 23.6 (recommended), 21.6+
- Privilege Management ePO Extension 22.7 (recommended), 21.1+
- Privilege Management Console Windows Adapter 23.6 (recommended), 21.8
- BeyondInsight/Password Safe 23.1 (recommended), 7.2
- Trellix Agent 5.7
- Trellix ePO Server 5.10 Update 13
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- LTSB 2015
- LTSB 2016
- LTSC 2019
- LTSC 2021
- Core 2016
- Core 2019
- Core 2022
For more information about compatibility, please see Privilege Management for Windows and Mac: Supported Versions and Operating System Compatibility.