Privilege Management for Windows 23.1.264 Release Notes
March 24, 2023
This release has been removed due to an issue with the task tray icon menu. We recommend upgrading to Privilege Management for Windows 23.1.269. For more information, please contact BeyondTrust Technical Support.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (required to use Activity Viewer, Power Rules, PowerShell audit scripts, and PowerShell API)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 (required to use Agent Protection)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 (required to use Multifactor Authentication with an OIDC provider)
- PowerShell 3.0 (required to use Power Rules, PowerShell audit scripts, and PowerShell API)
- Microsoft SQL Server Compact 4.0 (required on the endpoint that will run the Activity Viewer console)
- Trellix (formerly McAfee) Agent (required if you are installing the Privilege Management client with switch EPOMODE=1)
- Resolved an issue with a third-party library used by the Privilege Management for Windows Policy Editor.
- Privilege Management Policy Editor 23.1 (recommended), 5.7+
- Privilege Management ePO Extension 22.7 (recommended), 21.1+
- Privilege Management Console Windows Adapter 23.1 (recommended), 21.6
- BeyondInsight/Password Safe 22.4 (recommended), 7.2
- Trellix Agent 5.7
- Trellix ePO Server 5.10 Update 13
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- LTSB 2015
- LTSB 2016
- LTSC 2019
- Windows 8.1
- Core 2016
- Core 2019
- Core 2022
For more information about compatibility, please see Privilege Management for Windows and Mac: Supported Versions and Operating System Compatibility.
- As of 23.1, we will no longer be supporting the Activity Viewer application that came bundled with previous versions of Privilege Management for Windows. As we continue to add features to the product, we have identified a need to explore alternative options for how we can provide the functionality of Activity Viewer in a modern way that works across our solution, and this will be included in a future release of Privilege Management.