Privilege Management for Windows 22.7.1 Release Notes
September 20, 2022
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (required to use Activity Viewer, Power Rules, PowerShell audit scripts, and PowerShell API)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 (required to use Agent Protection)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 (required to use Multifactor Authentication with an OIDC provider)
- PowerShell 3.0 (required to use Power Rules, PowerShell audit scripts, and PowerShell API)
- Microsoft SQL Server Compact 4.0 (required on the endpoint that will run the Activity Viewer console)
- McAfee Agent (required if you are installing the Privilege Management client with switch EPOMODE=1)
- Added some additional caching to improve performance for rules that use certificate matching criteria.
- Added caching for catalog names to address a memory issue that occurs with the CryptCATAdminCalcHashFromFileHandle() function on Windows systems that have not had the KB4571748 update installed.
For more information, please see August 20, 2020—KB4571748 (OS Build 17763.1432) Preview.
- Privilege Management Policy Editor 22.7 (recommended), 5.7+
- Privilege Management ePO Extension 21.2 (recommended), 5.2+
- Privilege Management Console Windows Adapter 22.5 (recommended), 21.1
- BeyondInsight/Password Safe 22.2 (recommended), 7.2
- McAfee Agent 5.7 (recommended)
- McAfee ePO Server 5.10 (recommended), 5.9
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- LTSB 2015
- LTSB 2016
- LTSC 2019
- Windows 8.1
For more information about compatibility, please see Privilege Management for Windows and Mac: Supported Versions and Operating System Compatibility.
- Privilege Management for Windows 22.7.1 supports upgrades from Privilege Management for Windows 5.2+.