Privilege Management for Windows 22.1 SR1 Release Notes
March 1, 2022
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (required to use Activity Viewer, Power Rules, PowerShell audit scripts, and PowerShell API)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 (required to use Multifactor Authentication with an OIDC provider)
- PowerShell 3.0 (required to use Power Rules, PowerShell audit scripts, and PowerShell API)
- Microsoft SQL Server Compact 4.0 (required on the endpoint that will run the Activity Viewer console)
- McAfee Agent (required if you are installing the Privilege Management client with switch EPOMODE=1)
New Features and Enhancements:
- Updated cereal library to 1.3.1.
- Added a workaround for a Microsoft bug in which some servers stopped responding with a black screen during boot up.
- Privilege Management Policy Editor 22.1 (recommended), 5.6+
- Privilege Management ePO Extension 21.2 (recommended), 5.2+
- Privilege Management Console Windows Adapter 22.1 (recommended), 21.1
- BeyondInsight/Password Safe 22.1 (recommended), 7.2
- McAfee Agent 5.7 (recommended), 5.6+
- McAfee ePO Server 5.10 (recommended), 5.9
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- LTSB 2015
- LTSB 2016
- LTSC 2019
- Windows 8 / 8.1
- Windows 7
For information about Supported Operating Systems, please see Privilege Management for Windows and Mac: Supported Versions and Operating System Compatibility.
- Privilege Management for Windows 22.1 SR1 supports upgrades from Privilege Management for Windows 5.2+.