Privilege Management Reporting 5.7 Release Notes
August 18, 2020
New Features and Enhancements:
- Added SQL User authentication for the Event Parser user.
- Made enhancements to the CopyFromStaging_Processes to make the stored procedure more robust.
- Resolved issue in which the workstyle assigned to a token could flutter between multiple versions when old policies were still sending events.
- Resolved issue in which events generated with future dates did not have the same value as the Time Received.
- Resolved issue in which Event Parser Service Name did not match the Registry Key.
- Resolved issue in which the cache config did not update correctly.
- Resolved issue that caused errors when processing 198 and 600 events.
- Resolved issue accessing admin tables.
- Resolved issue that caused an [ER 5.3] error when trying to browse for the database on the Event Parser installer when the SQL version was above 2014.
- Reordered tabs in the database installer to be more user friendly.
- Resolved issue in which the Reporting pack installation wizard reverts to the previous screen after browsing for an admin authentication user.
- Resolved issue in which a user will be unable to view some reports if the Reporting Services Database user is not configured during a reporting database upgrade.
- Resolved issue in which the Event Parser installer asks for account name and password, warns that you have not entered one, but continues installation.
- Resolved issue in which Application Details report stored procedure doesn't use UserID/HostID when drilling down.
- When performing an upgrade of the PMR Event Parser, user may receive a message in the Event Viewer Application log stating BeyondTrust Privilege Management Event Parser service could not be restarted. This service can be manually restarted in services.msc.
- When upgrading the PMR Database, user may receive a message stating that there are insufficient privileges to proceed. This can be bypassed by using Run as Administrator for the PMR Database installer.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Event Collector
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
- SQL Server 2012 Standard or Enterprise
- SQL Server 2014 Standard or Enterprise
- SQL Server 2016 Standard or Enterprise
- SQL Server 2017 Standard or Enterprise
- Microsoft Azure SQL Server
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SSRS 2012 Standard or Enterprise
- SSRS 2014 Standard or Enterprise
- SSRS 2016 Standard or Enterprise
- SSRS 2017 Standard or Enterprise