Privilege Management Reporting 5.7 SR1 Release Notes
October 13, 2020
New Features and Enhancements:
- Authorization Source field is now available to support the Privilege Management for Windows and Password Safe integration from Events>All and Event Details Report.
- The purge tool has been replaced by scripts and is integrated into staging to avoid conflicts. Additionally, statistics information is now logged to the ProcedureExecutionLog table.
- Good events are now processed without user intervention. Previously, a batch containing good events and problematic events was not processed.
- Resolved an issue involving the handling of applications with special characters or symbols. Previously, this issue caused staging errors that resulted in bad event batches.
- Resolved an issue with the installer not showing the correct script it was executing. Upgrade instructions have been clarified to indicate that CopyFromStaging must not be running to prevent upgrades from stalling.
- When performing an upgrade of the Privilege Management Reporting Event Parser, the user may receive a message in the Event Viewer Application log stating that the BeyondTrust Privilege Management Event Parser service could not be restarted. This service can be manually restarted in services.msc.
- When upgrading the Privilege Management Reporting Database, the user may receive a message stating that there are insufficient privileges to proceed. This can be bypassed by using Run as Administrator for the Privilege Management Reporting Database installer.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Event Collector
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
- SQL Server 2012 Standard or Enterprise
- SQL Server 2014 Standard or Enterprise
- SQL Server 2016 Standard or Enterprise
- SQL Server 2017 Standard or Enterprise
- Microsoft Azure SQL Server
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SSRS 2012 Standard or Enterprise
- SSRS 2014 Standard or Enterprise
- SSRS 2016 Standard or Enterprise
- SSRS 2017 Standard or Enterprise