Rapid Deployment Tool 1.1 Release Notes
August 25, 2020
New Features and Enhancements:
- Jamf Integration:
- Added option to sending a pkg to a distribution point (smb).
- You can now connect to a Jamf instance to create a package record for the created settings package, and a policy referencing that package, which can be pushed to endpoints. You can also optionally scope the newly created policy to a pre-existing group in Jamf automatically.
- You can now navigate back to the home screen by using the home button. This enables you to move backwards in the workflow without restarting the process.
- You can now save your changes from the File menu when on a platform screen, and load from the File menu when on the home screen. The changes are stored as a single XML properly list file (.RDT). The certificates and their paths are not saved.
- Added new Privilege Management for Mac .plist settings: MountMessageNoteSame, MountMessageNoteNewer, and MountMessageNoteOlder.
- Minimum macOS required is 10.15 Catalina
- BeyondInsight Adapter 5.6
- Privilege Management Console SR2 2.4
- RapidDeploymentTool.dmg checksum: 050e18860359f797c45112c3174a5267606fd2a0035e3609066a26552d209524