iC3 2.1 SR1
November 7, 2018
- Added support for deploying iC3 to Microsoft Azure using Azure AD authentication.
- Added options and set default values for the iC3 cleanup job that runs as part of the iC3 scheduler. The following settings can be configured and have these defaults:
- Number of days data the cleanup job leaves behind defaults to 180 (6 months)
- Batch size for record deletion defaults to 10,000
- Removed the reliance on the Token Authority being case sensitive. This was causing the authentication between the iC3 portal and the Token Authority to fail in some cases.
The prerequisites for the Defendpoint clients can be found in the Client Release Notes.
iC3 Windows Adapter
You need to deploy iC3 prior to installing your Windows adapter so you can access the Installation Key and Installation ID which are parameters for the adapter installation.
iC3 Mac Adapter
You need to deploy iC3 prior to installing your Mac adapter so you can access the Installation Key and Installation ID which are parameters for the adapter installation.
- 188.8.131.52 SR1
- 184.108.40.206 GA
Trusted Application Protection (TAP) events are not supported in Defendpoint 5.1.95 GA.
- 5.0.19950.0 SR1
Defendpoint Management Console
- 220.127.116.11 SR1
Earlier versions of the Defendpoint Management Console are not supported for use with this iC3 release.
- 2.1.26339 SR1
- 2.0.21649.0 GA
- Defendpoint Privilege Management Reporting 18.104.22.168 SR1
- Defendpoint Privilege Management Reporting 22.214.171.124 GA
Supported Operating Systems and Browsers
Please see the relevant Installation Guide for your chosen method of deploying iC3 for the different machines and operating systems that are required.
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2016 Standard or Enterprise
For the Windows iC3 Adapter:
- Microsoft Windows 7 and higher
- Windows 2012 R2
- Windows 2016
For the OS X iC3 Adapter:
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- macOS 10.12 Sierra
- macOS 10.13.2 High Sierra
For the iC3 portal:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
- Mozilla Firefox