Privilege Management for Mac 5.4.123 Release Notes
July 30, 2019
New Features and Enhancements:
- KAuth Improvements
- Computer Filters
- MacOS Quick Start Policy
- Capture Config Utility
- BeyondInsight Integration
- Compatibility with macOS 10.14.x
- Control of Applications Folder
- Updated the EULA
- BeyondTrust rebrand
- PowerBroker for Mac consolidation
- Kernel Extension Alteration
- Resolved issue where sudo mtr - sudo plugin prevents the binary from running.
- Resolved issue in which installing the 2.0 SR1 iC3 adapter caused a message on line 152 of the install.sh regarding lack of directory /../../paths.sh.
- Resolved issue where steam.app fails certificate validation and rule does not match.
- Resolved issue where com.apple.ServiceManagement.daemons.modify is not correctly restored on uninstall.
- Resolved issue where Unity mode was not usable with VMWare Fusion 11 and Privilege Management.
- Resolved issue where lpadmin fails to complete when run with sudo as root.
- Resolved issue where no event is raised on the endpoint for no license being present.
- Resolved issue where TextEditLimitedTest tests sometimes fail.
- Resolved issue where User name in Auth Request Message boxes change to UNIX Username with Privilege Management installed.
- Resolved issue where dppolicyplugin could cause SecurityAgent to crash.
- Resolved issue where Chrome hangs when launched on 10.12 Mac with Privilege Management for Mac client installed.
- Resolved issue where Challenge Response Generator has a CFBundleIdentifier of com.yourcompany.ResponseGenerator.
- Resolved issue with Licensing testing failure.
- Resolved an issue where thePrivilege Management workspace doesn't load correctly.
- Resolved an issue where Privilege Management build scripts don't report what build scripts are run.
- Resolved issue where BIAdapter does not download policy when already existing one has been deleted.
- Resolved an issue in PGLib policy evaluation, in which valid xml exists, but invalid policy XML passed to Privilege Management for Mac caused Privilege Management for Mac to crash.
- Resolved an issue where BIAdapter Settings were not removed when uninstall script with -s arg ran.
- Resolved an issue with BIAdapter, in which BI Policy permissions were being set incorrectly.
- Resolved an issue with Bi Adapter crashing when it cannot find the /Library/Application Support/Avecto/BIAudit folder.
- Resolved an issue where changing PGLib then building a dependent project doesn't result in re-linking.
- Resolved an issue where a license is valid but logged as an Error message.
- Resolved an issue where Privilege Management rules were evaluated last when taking control of com.apple.ServiceManagement.daemons.modify.
- Resolved an issue where defendpointd crashes when stress tested.
- Resolved issue where lock on Interrogator::GetProperties causes Unity to lock up.
- System Preferences must be closed when installing Privilege Management as defaults are written.
- Privilege Management Console 4.5 or later.
- Mac Adapter 2.0.28710.0 SR2 and 1.4.29285.0 SR3
If you have a business requirement to downgrade the Mac client, please first uninstall the currently installed version.
Supported Operating Systems:
- macOS 10.12 Sierra
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- macOS 10.14 Mojave