Privilege Management for Mac 22.9
November 29, 2022
- Resolved issue which caused policy configuration warnings within the logs.
- Resolved issue in which EPM Block Mac messages had a Cancel and an OK button that did the same thing.
- Resolved issue in which the _defendpoint user was visible in the system settings.
- Resolved issue in which Mac messages always displayed information when configured to hide it.
- Resolved issue in which challenge/response messages displayed a 0000 0000 code when installing from the App Store.
- Resolved issue in which the PMC Policy refresh button became disabled until the user logged out.
- Privilege Management Policy Editor 22.9
- Privilege Management ePO Extension 22.7
- Privilege Management Cloud Adapter 22.9
- Privilege Management Console Adapter 22.1
- BeyondInsight Adapter 22.9
If you have a business requirement to downgrade the Mac client, please first uninstall the currently installed version.
Supported Operating Systems:
- macOS 13 Ventura
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11 Big Sur
For more information about compatibility, please see Privilege Management for Windows and Mac: Supported Versions and Operating System Compatibility.