Privilege Management for Mac 22.7 Release Notes
September 22, 2022
New Features and Enhancements:
- Hyperlinks can now be added to Privilege Management messages. This allows you to provide links to your end users, facilitating in redirection to support resources, ITSM solutions (including those that support parameterization of URL for prepopulation), email via mailto links, and more.
- Standard users can now drag application bundles already on disk to and from the Applications folder, as well as to the Trash folder. The Finder extension is now used only for installing applications from DMG images. This change means we no longer cause compatibility issues with other Finder extensions such as OneDrive or Dropbox.
- Resolved issue with the Capture Config tool, which caused the log type to default to Defendpoint logs when full system logs was selected after restarting.
- Resolved issue which would cause macOS upgrades to hang with Rosetta installed.
- Privilege Management Policy Editor 22.7
- Privilege Management ePO Extension 21.2
- Privilege Management Cloud Adapter 22.7
- Privilege Management Console Adapter 22.7
- BeyondInsight Adapter 22.7
If you have a business requirement to downgrade the Mac client, please first uninstall the currently installed version.
Supported Operating Systems:
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
For more information about compatibility, please see Privilege Management for Windows and Mac: Supported Versions and Operating System Compatibility.